Saturday, July 2, 2011

J Lo

Marriage is a complicated and strange arrangement. If being married was a job, I think it would be the highest paying occupation on the planet because so few people are really good at it. That is because weird things happen, and the other person is left to deal with it. We expect them to do it well, but they have no manual and are purely winging it.

 One time I had a dream that my husband went on vacation to Hawaii without me, and I was so mad at him when I woke up that I barely spoke to him all day. I realized that it had all been a dream when he said, "I have absolutely no idea what on earth you are talking about!" It's just that realizing it had been a dream did not take away the anger. Somehow, I ended up receiving flowers out of the whole deal, so everything was fine.

So, I wasn't surprised when I had another weird dream a few nights ago. In my dream my husband and I, together, married Jennifer Lopez. Yep.

And that wasn't the weird part. I stood in a field of daisies wondering how I had ever been talked into agreeing to such an arrangement when the thought hit me, "If I am married to Jennifer Lopez, I can probably travel around with her and go to concerts!" Then I felt better.

So, apparently, Dream Me is very open-minded as long as I am allowed to travel to fun places. Dream Me can be bought with good times. I am very concerned about Dream Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment