Friday, May 13, 2011

Chicago photo competition

We walked around Chicago today, and when I say we walked around, I mean to the point that our legs now barely work. Then it got pretty cold. We kept walking. Then it got cloudy. We kept walking. Then it rained. We kept walking. 

We saw stuff. We ate stuff. We saw stuff that we ate. 

The kids challenged each other to a photo competition. The goal was to take pictures as we toured and vote on them when we returned to the hotel. The winner got five dollars because we are crazy generous like that. 

Here are the pictures.






Since we typically don't buy the kids the best quality in cell phone technology, they might not be stellar, but I was impressed.

Now I have to go melt into my bed and never move again.

4 comments:

  1. Very impressive! So...who won?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ya'll have photo competitions. I want to play in one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you have the beginnings of an amazing photo gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emery won. She took the second picture which was of herself as she stared into the Chicago Bean.

    Lindsay we will give you five dollars just to play with us! We already know you would win!

    ReplyDelete