Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tail of Trouble

Since it was well below freezing outside, I was surprised to hear excited voices coming from the neighbor's yard. Nobody wants to play outside when breathing causes frostbite of the lungs. So, out of curiosity, I peeked out my window to see who would be risking death and amputation of limb to play outdoors.

Then I saw three people standing by their car screaming and wildly waving their arms.

"Are they fighting?" I thought. And then I played out what my role would be if my neighbors were brawling with each other. Should I run to their driveway and plead for peace? But since we live in the country their driveway is quite a long run away from my house. Should I call the police? Then I opened my curtain and looked closer.

Just as I determined that these violent people were too far gone for my help, a silver fluffy tail protruded from the driver's side window.

"Get out of my car!" a frantic girl screamed. "Go home!!

My dog loves car rides.

My dog is on the gigantic side.

It is nearly impossible to extract him from a car once he is inside.

And he is usually muddy.

I am not proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment