Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coffee Challenge - Week 2

My goal is to have at least half a cup of coffee everyday. Two days this week I had nearly a whole cup. I took that as a sign that I no longer find the drink repulsive. However, one day I forgot to have any coffee at all until 10:00 PM. I threw caution to the wind and made myself a cup of goodnight coffee and downed it just before hopping into my bed. Ready to pay the price and face a sleepless night, I placed my laptop and a book on my nightstand. I was sound asleep within ten minutes.

Either I am immune to the awake power of the coffee bean, or coffee's dependability for alertness is a myth. Not sure which one yet.

Of course, I might just be super-duper tired because both of my boys are currently fifteen. Just the memory of birthing two people within one year is nap inducing.

No comments:

Post a Comment