Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee Challenge - Week 1

After a solid week of drinking almost a half of a cup of coffee every day I have discovered:

1. Coffee truly does taste like the runoff of ground up beans boiled in water. I am still trying to discover how this is a good thing.

2. To be a coffee drinker, I must have gum and mints easily accessible at all times. Coffee breath is wretched and persistent.

3. The smell of coffee filling my house makes me happy.

One week down, and still going strong.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I may need to help you with your coffee making... Should be smooth and not resemble grounds at all.
    2. The trick is to brush your teeth after the cup. And even some mouthwash. But I love coffee so much I kind of like my after breath :)
    3. The smell of a nice cup of brewed coffee makes me want to snuggle! Be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. You are awesome
      2. I love you
      3. Get here quicker

      Delete