Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fuzzy Socks

I love fuzzy socks and I don't care who knows. They make my feet happy. They feel warm and glorious, and they come in so many cute colors. I am addicted.

I know that I am addicted to them because I look forward to wearing them with a level of anticipation that cannot be healthy. I might be shopping and enduring the massive crowd's endless pushing, I MEAN CHRISTMAS CHEER, and I will say to myself, "When I get home I will put on my fuzzy socks and then everything will be better."

So, when I got dressed for church on Sunday, I was sad. It was cold, rainy, and cold. And it was cold. Cold. COLD. I am not speaking to the cold because I hate the cold. But I love church, so I decided to look as presentable as possible and brave the cold. I have a very cute pair of boots that I chose to wear that morning, and, as I grabbed them, I was struck with brilliance.

SINCE NOBODY WILL SEE, WEAR THE FUZZY SOCKS INSIDE OF THE BOOTS!!

I did. I walked around church like my feet were surrounded by clouds. I looked church appropriate AND I was warm and comfy.

I love it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment