Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ahh, Sweat Pants

Ahh, sweat pants. Such an addictive fashion nightmare. Since I currently own more than 2% body fat, sweat pants are a hideous fashion move, and I know it. However, I often put them on and spend the entire day wearing them. I sometimes even put them on knowing full well that I will be encountering the public and revealing my subpar fashion sense to the wide world. I admit that I smile as I do so. It is not that I really desire to be known as the woman who looks horrible, I'm just addicted to my sweat pants.

So, as I was hunting and gathering at Wal-Mart for this holiday season, the sweatpants called to me, hypnotized me, and forced themselves into my cart. As I bought them I realized how smart I was because this season is really the perfect time of year to own a super soft pair of comfy pants. When I took them out of the bag I noticed that they were wearing a sticker. Because I haven't yet grown up and find childish things amusing, I secretly placed it on my daughter's back as she walked past me. That is how it began.




I spent the rest of Thanksgiving taking pictures as the sticker mysteriously appeared in unexpected places. I honestly can't say who moved it around since it is all cricket chirps when I ask about it, but I found myself thoroughly entertained. Maybe too entertained. It is just a sticker. A sticker that makes me laugh!


1 comment: