Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What Happened To My Marriage

"Do you have a website or some way to contact you?" the woman from the audience asked me after I concluded the morning session of the retreat I was speaking at. Since she was one of many who had asked, I decided to build a website. Making that decision was quick and painless. Actually doing the work included much suffering. With no technological experience and the complete lack of a tech-brain, I began work. Then I thew things. And yelled. And even cried a little at one point. But, alas, it is done. Hopefully.

My current blog content - fromthecarpoollane.com - is moving to my new website: whathappenedtomymarriage.com. If you would like to continue to receive the blog emailed to you, just go to whathappenedtomymarriage.com and enter your email address. It will only take a minute and will continue to work the same as before (again, hopefully!) Please let me know if there is a snag in my system. And thank you for being a source of support and encouragement all this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment