Monday, February 25, 2013

Don't Make Me Angry

Why do people insist on scaring me? I do not react like a normal person.

A normal person would scream, freeze, or maybe fall. I attack.

My best friend scared me one time, and I gave her a bloody nose. My daughter scared me once, and I almost ripped my husband's ear off.

People should be careful around me. I am like a grenade with it's pin in the dust. Yet, my relations continue to risk their bodies in attempts to scare me.

Makenna gave me a nasty fright when she secretly changed the wallpaper on the screen of my iphone to a close up of her eyeball. My phone barely survived the thrashing it received when that picture popped to light.

But, when I was searching for the Crisco and opened the spice cupboard, I was scared nearly senseless when I found a slimy, warty monster hiding inside. It turned out to be Makenna, but I still almost ripped that cupboard out of the wall.

2 comments:

  1. this is definitely one of my favorites so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reid! You definitely know how it is around here!

      Delete