Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Davey Jones Trauma

When a mom awakes early in the morn to ensure her children are fed, clothed, and schooled, she is probably tired. When she swings by the gym on her way home and ends up getting involved in the movie showing in the cinema room and rides that orbital machine into the ground, she is probably tired. When she pulls the car into the garage after honking, shouting, and flicking of headlights to convince the garage-dwelling husky that he and the car cannot share the same space, she is TIRED.

She does not deserve to be scared witless by the undead.

So, whoever hung the scarier-than-death Davey Jones mask on the garage wall by my car door (DRAKE AND JOSIAH) can rest assured that their prank succeeded beyond any of their wildest hopes, and the scream the mask elicited probably reached the space station. And it also got the husky to run, because he is a big chicken who I know now will never protect me from undead pirates.

I feel that, although my reaction might have been a tad over the top, I had every right to karate-chop that thing into oblivion.

I WAS TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment