Monday, March 12, 2012

Poor Puppy

Poor Puppy
Hip Wound
Just because I want to gross out all of the people I know, I mean because I feel so bad for my poor dog, I took pictures so the world could know her pain.

If you don't know, she was attacked by a bulldog thirteen days before I took these pictures. She sported gashes across her back, on both hips, at her neck, on her ears, and across her ribs. She bled for ten days. Now her wounds have stopped leaking, but they are quite serious and painful.

She is such a sweet, fat dog, it breaks my heart to see her suffer. She has never hurt anybody, and I think she is quite depressed about the attack.

Neck Wound
Hip Wound
She's still a sensitive girl and objected to me taking pictures of her ugliest moment, so there aren't many. And some of the gashes are hidden until you lift up the flap of skin that hides them. Which she doesn't like. But which I have to do in order to pour peroxide on her. And which makes me not eat.

Believe it or not, she is actually tons better.

Thanks for reading, and good luck trying to eat supper.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of bulldog was it? Brynea's had a pit bull dig under her fence and grab her dog, and shreded him. It was horrible. The neighbors just paid a fine and got her back. Your dog is a cute dog, I hope this doesn't the attack doesn't tramatize her. I feel bad for your family. Make me mad just to think of it.

    ReplyDelete